CMS Made Simple
CMS Made Simple is a fantastic content management system (CMS) that is very simple to use. This simplicity masks what is a sophisticated piece of software. We have successfully integrated CMS Made Simple into hundreds of websites under Private Label services.
Update Your Website Anywhere Anytime
With CMS Made Simple you can update your website using a web browser which allows for great flexible design. Unlike many other systems which are awkward to use and where the design has to fit into the system, with CMS Made Simple you can have any design template and it is simple to incorporate and add multiple content blocks.
It gives you the ability to update and maintain content, including text, images and files on your website or extranet from any location, quickly and easily without having to be a web designer, all via an easy to use administration interface.
Initially we suggest a unique design to your requirements which would normally be based upon your corporate branding, then using the latest Web 2.0 techniques we then code the template(s) in XHTML and use CSS for the formatting and styling.
SEO - Search Engine Optimised
Want more search engine traffic to your website? This web based content management system allows for automatic Search Engine Optimisation as well enabling you to update page titles, descriptions and keywords for each web page.
Why CMS Made Simple?
• CMS Made Simple is an open source (GPL) package.
• CMS Made Simple provides a mechanism for the website administrator to create and manage "pages", their layout, and their content.
• CMS Made simple is unobtrusive.... You can create a table based layout, or a fully validating XHTML/CSS layout.
• CMS Made Simple separates layout code from content code.
• CMS Made Simple makes managing the navigation in your website a breeze.
• CMS Made Simple tool makes creating numerous different navigations with the entire page hierarchy, or a subset of it "simple".
• The Core package provides the ability to manage news articles, search functionality a contact form, a WYSIWYG editor (for your customers or editors) and numerous other built in functions.
• Additionally, there are hundreds of third party add-on tools that are quickly and easily installable to allow building websites with many different capabilities.
and much more...
CMS Made Simple Features
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Integrated and online help
- Modular and extensible
- Easy user and group management
- Group-based permission system
- Full template support, for unlimited looks without changing a line of content
- Admin panel with multiple language support
- Content hierarchy with unlimited depth and size
- Integrated file manager w/ upload capabilities
- WYSIWYG and source code editing
- Edit meta-tags, titles, descriptions and keywords for each web page
- Image insertion, with upload and server browsing support
- Online image editing such as resizing and rotation
- Integrated audit log
- Friendly support in forums and irc
- Small footprint
- Simple and easy to use!
Our CMS Made Simple services includes:
- CMS Made Simple Custom Theme / Templates Design
- CMS Made Simple Customization
- CMS Made Simple Module installation and modifications
- CMS Made Simple error fixing
- CMS Made Simple with Flash elements
- CMS Made Simple with litebox album integration
- CMS Made Simple with product catelog integration
- CMS Made Simple with custom form design
- CMS Made Simple module development
Want to know more details about Asia Pacific IT and its services, please feel free to contact us.
here for the CMS Made Simple video tutorials.
CMS Made Simple FAQs
CMS Made Simple has really little system
Web server with PHP 4.3.x to PHP 5.2.x (NOT PHP 5.3) (Linux/Unix, Windows 2000/XP/ME/2003, OS X)
At least 16mb of available memory for PHP
(This should work fine for most small to medium sized websites. However, as your site grows, or you utilize other addon modules, your memory requirements may increase.)
PHP tokenizer support enabled
At least one of ImageMagick or GD enabled
MySQL 4.1+ or PostgreSQL 7 +
mod_rewrite & .htaccess - for
Enough access to your server to upload files and change some permissions
Don't have hosting account? Order
one of our CMS Made Simple ready premium web hosting